Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Update for Those Interested In My Current State of Affairs

A number of individuals have requested I keep them abreast of developments in my current circumstances, particularly with regard to employment and the possibility of any move related to it. I also indicated updates would be forthcoming.

I am happy to report that I have secured employment in St. John’s area and therefore I do not anticipate a move out of the province. I started my new job yesterday and I will be working in the field of business marketing and promotions for a local St. John’s owned business. It’s a full time position, the pay is quite reasonable and it will no doubt prove to be challenging.

Thank you for your prayers and other expressions of support during this time of change. I know they have all helped to contribute to this outcome.

I will be making a serious effort to keep regular postings to the Contra|Diction! blog because I believe it’s an amazing way to share my journey with God and particularly, at this stage of my life, to share the glories of the Catholic faith.

I may post at times to the Vote Life, Canada! blog as well but it may not be very frequent. Over the last year I posted more than 600 entries to the Vote Life, Canada! blog but it demanded extreme focus and of course I was engaged full time with pro-life work. But thankfully there are still other Canadian pro-life bloggers who are continuing their great work in defense of the Unborn. My pro-life activities will be more restricted to the local level.

Thanks for your interest and concern and be sure to visit Contra|Diction! again.

Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
(Hail to the Cross, our only hope!)

No comments: